Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Seventh Season

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Seventh Season
Josh Radnor (Actor), Jason Segel (Actor)|Format: DVD
4.5 out of 5 stars(53)

New!: $39.98 $24.96
48 Used! | New! from $19.90

With both a baby and a wedding on the way, change is in the air and awesomeness abounds in the hilariously unpredictable Season Seven of How I Met Your Mother. As Marshall and Lily move away to start their family, Ted continues the search for the woman of his dreams. Meanwhile, Robin reveals a shocking secret and special guest star Katie Holmes joins the fun in the long-awaited return of the Slutty Pumpkin! And, wedding bells are ringing at last for confirmed bachelor Barney, but why is he wearing that ridiculous ducky tie, and just who is the "lucky" lady?

  • Rank: #173 in DVD
  • Brand: Cbs
  • Model: FOX2279496DVD
  • Released on: 2012-10-02
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Subtitled in: English, French, Spanish
  • Dimensions: .0 pounds
  • Running time: 523 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment