Saturday, August 13, 2011

How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Sixth Season

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Sixth Season
Josh Radnor (Actor), Jason Segel (Actor)|Format: DVD
4.5 out of 5 stars(4)
Release Date: September 27, 2011

Buy new: $39.98 $25.99

(Visit the Most Wished For in Television list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

The more things change the more things get interesting in this all-new hilarious season of How I Met Your Mother. Ted’s (Josh Radnor) search for “the one” continues while Marshall and Lily (Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan) hope to become parents Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) makes an uproariously awkward attempt to find his real father and Robin (Cobie Smulders) finally feels like a true New Yorker. Featuring epic guest stars like Katy Perry and Jorge Garcia as “The Blitz ” Season Six is filled with just plain awesomeness.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #139 in DVD
  • Brand: Ingram Entertainment Inc.
  • Released on: 2011-09-27
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Number of discs: 3
  • Formats: AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, DVD, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Original language: English
  • Subtitled in: English, French, Spanish
  • Running time: 518 minutes

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment